News from Volunteers in the Field Help
STOP THE SLAUGHTER of the Yellowstone
Update from the Field 4/17/14 Citizens Speak Up for the Buffalo
* JOB OPPORTUNITY: Work for the Buffalo as BFC's Office Coordinator!
* Update from the Field
* NEW VIDEO CLIP: Gardiner Resident Speaks Strongly for the Buffalo at IBMP Meeting
* Gardiner: Write & Call With Support for the Buffalo Today!
* Tell Montana's Governor: No Slaughter for Habitat!
* The Buffalo Need You. Please Volunteer or Donate Today
* This Summer Keep it Wild with the Buffalo & BFC!
* By the Numbers
* Last Words of Buffalo Inspiration ~ Paul Hawkin
Buffalo Field Campaign 4/17/14
Bison Management- Public Comment
Gail Richardson comments at the Interagency Bison Management Plan Meeting 4/10/14 in Bozeman, Montana. She addresses all of the people who make the bad choices of how the buffalo are treated with your tax dollars. Her comments are mixed with video showing the true story of the buffalo.
Earl Old Person, Chief of the Blackfeet Nation
Earl Old Person official Chief of the Blackfeet Nation speaks about the importance of the Buffalo to his Nation. He tells a story, sings a song, says a prayer and honors the people working to save the Buffalo.
* Tribal Slaughter Agreements Create Rifts
* Man Blocks Road to Yellowstone Bison Trap
* The Decimation of America's Last Wild Buffalo * TAKE ACTION TO STOP THE SLAUGHTER!
* The Buffalo Need You. Volunteer or Donate Today
* Buffalo in the News
* Submit Your Photos & Artwork to BFC's Wild Bison Calendar
* Participate in BFC's Summer Program!
* By the Numbers
* Last Words of Buffalo Inspiration
Press Release 3/6/14 BISON ACTIVIST CHARGED AND RELEASED
Comfrey Jacobs Arrested After Blocking Bison Trap Road for Over Two Hours
Press Release 3/6/14 MAN BLOCKS ROAD TO YELLOWSTONE BISON TRAP
Citizen Sacrifices Self to Draw Attention to, and Stop Wild Bison Slaughter
Press Release 2/12/14 YELLOWSTONE INITIATES 2014 WILD BISON SLAUGHTER:
25 of America’s Last Wild Bison Trapped at Stephens Creek; 20 Shipped to Slaughter
Lifetime Collective: Pearl Jam Honors
Wild Buffalo and the Work of BFC
The clothing company Lifetime, whose roots reach back to the design of t-shirts for the skate and snow culture, has collaborated with Pearl Jam to honor wild buffalo and the work of Buffalo Field Campaign.
You can view and order these special articles HERE
2014 Buffalo Field Campaign Calendars
and In the Presence of Buffalo by BFC Executive Director Dan Brister
Press Release 4/15/13
MONTANA-WYOMING TRIBAL LEADERS COUNCIL PASSES BUFFALO RESOLUTION
Document calls for viable, wild populations of migratory buffalo
and for state and federal governments to uphold Treaty obligations