Having just returned from a short European speaking tour I just wanted to thank all the people who made it happen. First off, Georg Bergthaler, this man made it all happen, he and his lovely family made sure everything was taken care of, including me and organized ten great events. The following list are also the people who made it happen. Thanks to all of you and I hope someday you come visit BFC and I can return the generosity.
- LichTAnker, Healing Center Vienna: Mag. Daniela Reiki Fuchs
- GRg 17 Pahamerplatz, Vienna High School: Mag. Sabine Bergthaler
- AHS Kenyongasse, Vienna High School: Mag Robert Bosch
- The Department of Social and Cultural Anthropology, University of Vienna: Prof. Dr. Elke Mader
- AKIN - Arbeitskreis Indianer Nordamerikas (Working Circle for Indigneous Peoples in North America): Special Thanks to Prof. Dr. Peter Schweitzer, Matthias Neitsch, Gregor Vecernik and Ilinca Fage
- Institute of Wildlife Biology and Game Management (IWJ), University of Life Sciences Vienna (BOKU): Prof. Dr. Hackländer
- VHS Simmering: Christine Pig Vienna Zoo Schönbrunn: Mag. Johanna Bukowski ASNAI, Association for the Support of North American Indians,
Berlin: Dagmar Quies and Sabrina, Silke Huster, Bruno Buss, Uwe Roesener, Gema Moreno Cobo and Stephen Fleck.
This trip was life changing and I thank you all for coming into my life. I look forward to a return trip and as I said above please come visit if you can
With the Buffalo,